Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Last second but... I'm off to Nigeria

The image “http://www.appliedlanguage.com/flags_of_the_world/large_flag_of_nigeria.gif” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
I will be away to compete in Nigeria for a week but I will be back next week. If I get a chance to have some free time I will let you all know how it goes and maybe write a post. I will miss you all. Discus Heads dismissed!

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think! or email me at 0a4w@virginia.edu

3 comments:

Javier Rodríguez Rosete said...

hey discus guru!
When you can you have to watch my new video.It's about my last training after a month resting.I hope you can tell my the things i do worse for being as good as you!
Greetings from spain and have a good time in nigeria!

Anonymous said...

going to Nigeria! wow that is really awesome. What are you competing for?

Jeffery Wu said...

Have a great trip! Goodluck and throw far.