After a month of solid rest, ladies and gentleman it is time to start again! It went by so fast but I am ready to begin so I will keep you posted on my progress. I know several of you will be getting ready to start your training soon so I know exactly what you are going through. The pain and hard work ahead necessary to get back to the level you left off last season will be tough but you will get there. Don't forget to focus on the goal ahead and the determination necessary to achieve success. Here are a few questions to focus on before you return to your training:
- What can I do this pre-season that will help me succeed more than I did last year?
- What bad habits do I need to stop this season?
- What are my short term goals in relation to my training?
- What are my longterm goals?
- What will it take to achieve my goals?
- What did I learn from last seasons failures?
- Are my goals aligned with my coaches? If not, how can I achieve this?
- Am I ready?
Leave me a comment and let me know what you think! or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org